In the draft law, the deputies propose to remove the mention of minors from Article 6.21 of the Administrative Code, that is, to prohibit any LGBT+ propaganda.
In addition, it is proposed to supplement the administrative Code with two articles: 1) prohibition of pedophilia propaganda; 2) prohibition of dissemination of information about non-traditional relationships and/or preferences among minors.
Thus, any information about LGBT+ will be punished with fines:
- 50-100 thousand rubles for individuals,
- 100-200 thousand rubles for officials
- 800 thousand - 1 million rubles for legal entities or suspension of activity for up to 3 months.
Propaganda among minors:
- 100-200 thousand for individuals;
- 200-400 thousand for officials;
- 1-2 million rubles for legal entities or suspension of activity for up to 3 months;
Propaganda in the media or on the Internet:
- for individuals and officials the same as among minors;
- for legal entities – 1-4 million rubles or suspension of activity for up to 3 months;
But if propaganda is among minors in the media or the Internet, the situation is changing:
- individuals will have to pay 200-400 thousand;
- officials – 400-800 thousand;
- for legal entities – 2-5 million rubles or suspension of activity for up to 3 months.
At the same time, a separate "Dissemination among minors of information demonstrating non-traditional sexual relations and (or) preferences" prohibits the transmission of any information: descriptions and images. Fines, unlike the existing article 6.21, also differ:
- individuals will have to pay 50-100 thousand rubles, if it was in the Internet media – 100-200 thousand;
- officials – 100-200 thousand and 200-00 thousand, respectively;
- for legal entities: 800 thousand - 1 million rubles or from 1 to 4 million rubles.
All articles provide for fines or arrests for foreigners or stateless persons with subsequent expulsion from Russia.